Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Social Media & Community Management InternDoug Bopst Fitness, LLC.
Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 07 2016
Company Location: Vista, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe think big at severfield and we’re globally big in manufacture FABSEC, a steel beam product and software range, which is the result of a venture between four companies, including Severfield. Between these Fabsec companies we have a combined fabrication capacity of 50,000 tonnnes and hold the position of being the primary manufacturer of long span cellular beams. Long span steel is 100 percent recyclable and a very sustainable product. We’re devoted to sustainability, recycling and reusing our products. We’re passionate about creating a great experience for you wherever you are in the world.
Data Entry, Front Desk, Editorial / Journalism Intern Customer Service, Communication Intern, Accounting Intern, Office Assistant, Administrative, Social Media Intern,Public Relations, IT, Human Resources, Marketing Health care Intern,and Sales.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.