Digital Marketing Internship at High-Growth Tech Company AND 501(c)(3) NonprofitliftUPlift
Marketing & Development InternshipKeystone Science School
Drink Philly Social Media InternshipDrink Philly
Public Relations/Marketing InternSocial Alliance Media
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of Arkansas – Fort SmithMosaic North America
LOOKING FOR VIDEOGRAPHER INTERN TO START ASAPThe Grossman Law Firm APC
Marketing InternshipKeller Williams NYC
Marketing InternMy Social Athlete
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 22 2017
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: June 21, 2017
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou must be familiar with SEO
Social media postings
Back link building
Connecting with Bloggers for guest posts and articles
Generating awareness for several campaigns
Keyword building and research
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.