Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Marketing InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Entry Level Marketing – Top Firm in MN Seeks Top TalentNorthGate MN
Marketing InternDusk Publishing
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
Marketing InternBookmark This
Farmers Insurance - The Rushlo Agency
201 N 2nd St
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a rapidly growing Insurance Agency in the Heart of Downtown Minneapolis's North Loop neighborhood. We have internships available year round in sales and marketing. Internship will be heavy with social media and other forms of digital marketing. We are a high energy, face paced office. Internships are non-paid, but could potentially lead to career opportunities with us or within the insurance industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.