Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Spring 2017 Marketing/Communications InternTree Nutri™
Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
41 Peabody St.
Posted: June 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHuckleberry Branding is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in patient-driven healthcare marketing. We’re based in Nashville, the heart of healthcare, but are structured to be mobile. Our team fuses one-of-a-kind creative solutions with proven growth marketing strategies to help businesses grow, connect with their customers, and stand out among their competition.
Our services include graphic design, content marketing, website development and digital marketing strategy and implementation. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and communication, attention to detail, and enjoyable work environment. We work with people we enjoy and brands we believe in.
Responsibilities- Write, proofread, and edit website content, blogs, email newsletters, SEO articles, press releases, ad copy, ebooks, proposals and reports.
- Provide support to communications editor and collaborate with web developer, graphic designer, SEO programmer, and project manager
- Manage company and client social media, email marketing and other marketing accounts
- Provide excellent customer service and streamlined communication between clients and vendors.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Attend weekly 1-hour staff meetings to set priorities for the week and track goals for the quarter
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, marketing, or communication.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Hard work ethic
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Team player
- Keen attention to detail
- Client driven
- Able to solve problems, research solutions as needed
- Enjoyable presence and professional demeanor
- Experience/interest in Wordpress web maintenance and/or development
- Experience/interest in marketing strategy
- Familiarity with graphic design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop), marketing automation tools (Mailchimp, Hootsuite), and website platforms (Wordpress, Google Analytics) a plus.
SkillsRequired - Writing, Communication, Client Relations
Preferred - Website Design, Graphic Design