Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Social Media InternshipSweet & Spark, Curated Vintage Jewelry
Marketing InternshipFrom the Hip Photo
Marketing InternBookmark This
TaxProfessionasl.com, Tenr.me, MindProtein.com
840 Turquoise St. 92109
San Diego, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing Internship. Intern needed for an entrepreneur.
I have 3 active businesses and 2 that are waiting in the wings. I run a Marketing consultancy with 10 employees, a relatively new software as a service company with 3 employees, and a start up that is an app company with 3 other owners.
I'm looking for a marketing assistant who can keep these different businesses organized. In this position you'll see how 3 different businesses in 3 different phases work. The marketing consultancy business is a multi-million dollar a year business, the software as a service business is on its way to its first million and the app start up is brand new.
The person who is right for this job should be HYPER organized and excited and willing to learn new tasks and take on projects they're uncomfortable doing.
I look forward to seeing your Resume and meeting you.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Work with Product development team to speed timelines between Production and Marketing.
- Work within 3 different companies and understanding the companies priorities.
- Graphic artists a plus
- Development skills a plus
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Management.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Extremely organized.
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work hard.
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Highly Detailed, Articulate Communicator, Effective Communicator
Preferred - Direct Marketing, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing, Graphic Arts, Basic HTML, Article Marketing, PHP Applications, Attraction Marketing, Email Campaigning