Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Common Ground Business Brokers
Posted: March 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommon Ground Business Brokers is a California business brokerage headquarters in Sacramento with brokers located throughout the state. Our primaries markets are the greater Sacramento, Bay Area, Orange County and San Diego.
A business brokerage is a firm who assists owners of privately owned businesses to sell their businesses. Some business brokerages also assist buyers in searching for and acquiring a business. Some business brokerages specialize in the sale of certain types of businesses (such as restaurants, dry cleaners, gas stations, etc.) while others will sell pretty much any type of businesses (normally referred to as a 'generalist').
Business brokerages may also be classified according to deal size. Some firms focus on small businesses (so called 'Main Street' businesses) and others focus on larger businesses (generally referred to as 'M&A firms').
Common Ground Business Brokers is a generalist brokerage, we do assist buyers, and we perform both Main Street sales and M&A sales.
Interns may work remotely but will be required to meet with both the broker of record and operations manager on a regular basis.
Responsibilities- Design, develop and implement interview process for new client intake and use information gathered during interview to develop a comprehensive Offering Memorandum.
- Design, develop and implement social media and online presence efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- No cold calling or handing out mailers or any thing of that nature! This is a true real world marketing experience.
Requirements- Ideally pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.