Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Marketing InternBookmark This
Virginia Wild Horse Rescue
Posted: May 23 2015
Company Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVirginia Wild Horse Rescue is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, incorporated in May 2006, to enhance the education and preservation of the wild horses that have roamed the coast of Virginia and North Carolina since the early 1500's.
We are currently in the process of reevaluating our fundraising methods in order to find new and and clever ways to gain exposure in order to improve our donation rate.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing major (preferably in the Virginia area) who wants to help us achieve our mission to increase awareness of the wild horses and increase the flow of donations to help take care of them. We want someone who can show us a better way to adapt to the common social media tactics of marketing as well as help us plan ways to adapt in the future.
We look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Collaborate with owners on social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Create effective fund raising strategies to be used on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with owners to increase visibility of non-profit.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess social media marketing skills.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Email, Development Of Promotional Materials, Articulate Communicator
Preferred - Fundraising, Non-profit Fund Development