Digital Marketing Communications InternshipOnPay Solutions
Marketing Intern (With Graphics Experience)Mujus
Part-time Search Engine Marketing AnalystGoodzer
Event - Digital Marketing Internshipnoel.events
Marketing InternCountry Jam USA
Marketing Analyst InternWibbitz
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Vida Kids Marketing and Public Relations InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Marketing InternBookmark This
Virginia Wild Horse Rescue
Posted: May 23 2015
Company Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVirginia Wild Horse Rescue is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, incorporated in May 2006, to enhance the education and preservation of the wild horses that have roamed the coast of Virginia and North Carolina since the early 1500's.
We are currently in the process of reevaluating our fundraising methods in order to find new and and clever ways to gain exposure in order to improve our donation rate.
We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing major (preferably in the Virginia area) who wants to help us achieve our mission to increase awareness of the wild horses and increase the flow of donations to help take care of them. We want someone who can show us a better way to adapt to the common social media tactics of marketing as well as help us plan ways to adapt in the future.
We look forward to working with you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Collaborate with owners on social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Create effective fund raising strategies to be used on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with owners to increase visibility of non-profit.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Possess social media marketing skills.
SkillsRequired - Email, Articulate Communicator, Development Of Promotional Materials, Social Media
Preferred - Non-profit Fund Development, Fundraising