Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Web Developer/programmerDivas In Transition
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipOPTIMAR International
Marketing ManagerDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Marketing InternReliance Capital Limited
Unpaid Social Media InternEva Herr, Best Selling Author, Health/Science Journalist, Radio Host
Graphic Design/UX Design InternFranka Baly Media, LLC
Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 27 2015
Company Location: Bellevue, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTranslation4all is one of the fastest growing translation companies in America. With our global project management philosophy, and international operations, we can provide services twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Our rigorous recruitment practices and our drive for quality resources ensure that we employ the highest quality project managers, translators, and interpreters for our team. We deliver cost effective quality services to businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and many other enterprises.Our philosophy is built around service excellence, timely delivery, and top quality.
Transltion4all is a cooperate member of ATA. Founded in 2004, Translation4all only works with qualified and experienced resources. We try to provide locally certified resources for our clients to reduce the costs of project execution.
We are looking for a candidate to fill an internship position to help in out marketing efforts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.