Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho we are: Start-up aiming to become a design firm.
What we offer: Unpaid internship with potential for direct hire upon graduation.
Benefits: Exposure to the field, recommendations, network expansion, travel, attain new trade skills.
Duration: 8 Hours per week, 1-2 school terms (quarter/semester).
Looking forward to having you jump on board!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company & increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing & sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management & clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication & customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, & growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, & adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Email Etiquette, Phone Etiquette
Preferred - Basecamp, MailChimp, Web Design, Email Campaigning, Email Clients, Heavy Phones, Phone Sales