Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa Rica--Begins May/June 2017The Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing, Sales, Advertising InternNature's Beauty Mix
Marketing Intern for The Sloth Institute Costa RicaThe Sloth Institute Costa Rica
Marketing InternsNew England Country Rentals
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Trinity Community Involvement Solutions
Posted: November 06 2015
Company Location: Erial, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrinity Community Involvement Solutions is a Community Engagement and Program Development consulting firm. We provide workshops and seminars to schools, community and faith-based organizations geared towards children and families. The internship is a telecommuting opportunity with daily meetings via video conference. We are accepting interns on a rolling basis and we are very flexible in accommodating student needs. We need someone to assist in promoting our services and programs as well as staying connected to our clients using the digital world.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.