Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Digital Media InternThe Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Services Center
Summer Marketing Intern - Paid InternshipMorph Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Theos Medical Systems, Inc.
2954 Scott Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Theos Medical Systems is a global technology company. We specialize in portable, consumer products for children and the elderly. Our products include incontinence management systems and pre-natal monitoring solutions sold in retail stores. The team at Theos Medical Systems believes targeted, electronic monitoring can solve health challenges and enhance quality of life.
Theos Medical Systems is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. The company also maintains sales offices in Canada and Hong Kong.
• Maintain Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) presence
• Write compelling copies for Web and social media platforms
• Assist with writing blog post, press releases and video scripts
• Assist in content management, content and image research
• Outreach and promotion, relationship building
• Design and create banners, advertisement images, etc.
• Research industry sites (blogs, health sites, ecommerce sites)
• Create and maintain content calendar
• Maintain and report on social media analytics (Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.)
• Assist lead web designer in other related projects while presenting ideas for a strong online presence
RequirementsSkills and Competencies:
• Interest in consumer products and startup businesses
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proficiency/Familiarity with social media outlets and analytics (Facebook, Twitter, HootSuite)
• Familiarity or experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator) is a plus
• Familiarity or experience with Google Analytics and Wordpress are a plus
• Must have your own laptop
Selected candidates will be required to take a writing test. Please share two writing samples if available.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, English, English grammar
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Advertising, English, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, English grammar