Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Spring 2017 Marketing/Communications InternTree Nutri™
Spring 2017 Marketing and Communication CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing Interndlr | marketing, inc.
Paid Internship at a NYC Artist Management AgencyRiad Represents
Marketing InternBookmark This
Crisp Video Group
1425 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd.
Posted: March 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company:
Be a part of one of the fastest growing digital media production companies in the country – as featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post!
We are a fast-growing, Atlanta-based company focused on providing exceptional digital marketing and video production services. We work with a wide-range of clients such as Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Verizon Wireless, and Coldwell Banker. We also enjoy serving small businesses, startup companies, and medical practices. We have a team-oriented and results-driven culture with tremendous growth opportunity.
Our team is active and energetic, and we all have a strong sense of pride in our team culture! Every person on our team enjoys the company of one another, and we all go above and beyond to help out one another. We believe in working hard, but also just simply having fun and enjoying what we do!
Our core values are something that we strongly believe in, and it is so important to us that everyone innately has each of these instilled in him / her:
• Results driven, not effort driven
• Solution focused
• Do more with less
• Better than yesterday
• Be positive
• Take ownership
• Vested in clients’ success
ResponsibilitiesPosition Details and Requirements:
• Designing marketing materials – keynote presentations, flyers, etc.
• Writing copy for emails and marketing materials
• Assisting with overall office organization – paperwork, filing, errands, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Familiarity with WordPress
• Excellent communication skills, as well as writing and editing skills
• Team-centric attitude
• Works well under pressure and short deadlines
• Passionate, positive, and hard-working attitude
• Self-starter, problem-solving approach to work
• Fast learner
• Produce a short video explaining why you desire this position
• Experience with YouTube is a plus, but not a requirement
• This position is expected to require minimal to no travel.
• This position offers flexible part-time hours totaling to approximately 20 hours per week.
• This is an unpaid intern position. The person selected for this position may work with his / her school to complete necessary steps and paperwork for this to serve as school credit. This position has the potential to lead to full-time employment with Crisp Video Group.
• You must call 404-965-4081 to apply. Please do not call any numbers listed on the Crisp website. You will not be considered for the position if you do so.