Sales & Marketing CoordinatorMotiv8 Performance Products
Marketing InternshipTurchette Brand Marketing & Public Relations
Fall Marketing InternPack Up + Go
Marketing Communications PositionsSignature
Marketing InternKFSM Radio
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc.
Creative and Enthusiastic Animal LoverAiling Pets
Marketing InternBookmark This
Office of Cultural Affairs and Special Events
50 Arcand Drive
Posted: September 21 2016
DescriptionLowell offers a unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience with the backdrop of unmatched natural beauty. There's a Lot to like here in Lowell. The Office of Cultural Affairs and Special Events (C.A.S.E.) is the official event production and marketing office of the City of Lowell.
We recently started a exciting year long marketing campaign and brand new destination webpage at likelowell.com and we would love you to spread the word about all the great things to do and explore here in Lowell.
Join a fun team that's super excited about everything that's happening here in Lowell. As a C.A.S.E. intern, you will gain hands-on experience helping to plan, promote and implement high-quality and multi layered marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.