Intern - Content WriterImagination Learning Systems
Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Marketing InternBookmark This
440 N Wolfe Rd
Posted: January 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMassagePanda is a technology company operating an online platform for on-site on demand massage services. The company's major goal is to help customers get better in home massage experience and help massage therapists have better utilization of their free time and increase their income. In the trend of On-Demand Economy booming, MassagePanda is focusing on revolutionizing traditional massage and wellness industry.
We are always looking for great people. Be sure to check out website massagepanda.com to join the team and the revolution in the wellness industry.
This internship position starts from July and lasts two to three months depending on your availability. You will be working with us at our office in Mountain View, CA.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.