Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate
12345 Wake Forest Road, Suite F
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Team is comprised of the industry’s most talented Sales Agents and Administrative Staff. In addition, highly trained professionals specializing in internet, marketing, advertising, graphic design, photography, and public relations work together to ensure every property garners the attention it deserves.
Year after year, The Creig Northrop Team is proud to rank #1 in Long & Foster Real Estate and the #1 Real Estate Team in Maryland.
*By volume and transactions by Wall Street Journal & Real Trends since 2006.
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to join its Marketing Department. The Marketing Intern will work around 12-15+ hours per week. We are flexible about which days the Marketing Intern can come in. The Marketing Intern will work closely with our Director of Digital Marketing and Marketing Department.
Responsibilities• Create and schedule social media posts for sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
• Set up Facebook pages for sales agents
• Website content updates: adding text and images to the Northrop Team website
• Basic photo edits in Photoshop
• Data-entry and filing
• Create Google Analytics tracked links for marketing campaigns
• Create Call Rail tracked numbers for marketing campaigns
• Print and digital graphic design/production
• Email creation and scheduling as needed
• Other marketing duties as assigned
Requirements• Currently majoring in: Business, Marketing, English, Graphic Design or related major
• Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign is required
• Excellent computer skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong writing skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Graphic Design, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver