Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Marketing InternBookmark This
Gateway Financial Partners
500 Winding Brook Dr,
Posted: August 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGateway is looking to host a Marketing Intern who is outgoing, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task. Our hours are flexible and we will work with your schedule. This position is unpaid. The Intern will work closely with our marketing team and leading industry professionals.
About Gateway Financial Partners: Gateway Financial Partners is a growing independent financial services firm headquartered in Glastonbury, Connecticut, with over 60 advisors located nationally. Advisors specialize in financial planning, wealth accumulation, wealth distribution, wealth protection and employee benefits. Gateway advisors build partnerships with their clients in order to help them achieve their financial goals.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.