MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing / Business Development InternshipRose Media Group
Business Marketing Assistant Internship OpportunitySunmint Energy
Marketing, Social Media, PR Internship for Dance StudioDance Fever
Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Sexy Life - Health Coach
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Marketing InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Boutique Women's Networking Group Seeks InternDames Collective
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Gift of Time Concierge
Posted: September 27 2015
Company Location: Jacksonville, NC
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are an virtual concierge service working with fortune 500 companies across the globe. The position is remote and flexible to your available hours. This position last three months with the possibility of employment after the internship is over.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with writing blog content
- Assist with virtual and special events to promote company and increase engagement.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be able to work independently
- Must have social media background and stay in the know with all the new trends
- Must have the knowledge on brand building
- Must have WordPress expreience
SkillsRequired - SEO, Google Adwords, Wordpress Design, Keyword Analysis
Preferred - B2B Marketing, E-business, B2B Marketing Strategy, Yahoo Search Marketing