Marketing/ Sales InternGet it Going
Marketing Intern working with CEOBrandtnu
Yoga Studio InternshipNaam Yoga New York
Seeking Marketing InternsGenZ Publishing
Marketing / Project Management InternK-3 Technologies
NYC CONTEMPORARY DANCE COMPANY SEEKS MARKETING INTERN (BENNYROYCE DANCE)BENNYROYCE DANCE
sales AssistantsThor Industries
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
DescriptionThe Aldo Group (corporately styled The ALDO Group) is a private corporation in Canada that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 2,000 stores under three retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring and GLOBO. Stores in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or rebranded banners. Little Burgundy (which it sold to Genesco), Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst).
Keen interest in various hardware & software solutions for corporate applications.
Desire for understanding business processes
Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
Technical Sales experience on computer hardware and software & working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
Good interpersonal skills, hardworking, driven, goal-oriented and assertive
Must be computer literate
With good communication skills (oral/written)
Driven, goal-oriented and assertive
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.