MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMiami in a Click
Marketing InternSkye Agency
Marketing InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing InternBookmark This
Body Altitudes Health and Fitness
Posted: April 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBody Altitudes is a holistic based health & fitness studio located in Palm Harbor, Florida. Whether you are new to exercise, returning from time away, or a seasoned athlete, you will find Experience, Education and Enthusiasm at our studio and staff.
Our unique environment offers far more than fitness & nutrition coaching, group exercise classes, and lifestyle counseling. At Body Altitudes, "healthy" is not defined as size small, rippling biceps, or a number on the bathroom scale. Rather, we define "healthy" as a composition of the mind, the body, and soul. True health occurs when each of these components is fit -positive, active, productive and working in sync to stay that way.
We are seeking a creative intern to develop a strong marketing and branding strategy. The ability to work independently and within groups. Remote/Virtual internship are possible for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Communications
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, Branding Development