MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Education Forward, LLC
535 E. Fernhurst Dr. Katy,
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation Forward is a small mobile and online tutoring company that works with Grades 3 - 12 & College located in Houston, Texas. We design comprehensive learning plans and programs that take the anxiety away from children supplying the right support for success. Our company motto: Each student will Achieve Success in Academic Performance (ASAP).
We are seeking a high-energy marketing intern that can help boost our company brand for growth and give us a strong presence in the community of families we serve. We want our intern to create, help organize and run campaigns online and offline. We are looking for someone to implement, develop and run marketing campaigns to acquire more customers. The intern must be able to strategically organize campaigns and make a marketing plan for our company. The sole purpose is to help us market our tutoring company to our customers so we can assist students with quality enrichment and support.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, English, Lead Generation, Customer Engagement, Search Engine Optimization, Company Branding, Social Media Management, Traffic Generation
Preferred - Blogger, Lead Qualification