Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Marketing InternBookmark This
Financial Services Company
55 Mineola Blvd
Posted: December 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFastest Growing Financial Company in the Fastest Growing Financial Industry in North America. With Major operations in the US, Canada and International Markets. Rank# 1 for Revenue Growth, Rank # 1 Female Reps. Last Month over 17,000.00 people joined. We are expanding rapidly, especially in the Long island area. We are looking for business minded, hard working and ambitious individuals. MUST LIVE IN THE AREA. Must be a Self Starter, Must have Laptop. Can lead into FULL TIME PAID POSITION, call NOW 516-702-0391..
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Highly motivated self-starter, Microsoft Applications, Research & Development, Building Business Relationships, Financial Advice
Preferred - Bilingual