Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternFresh Clean Group
PAID Marketing / Social Media InternshipDATA PRO BOSTON INC
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Business Development / Sales Intern - Niagara Business Development GroupNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternBookmark This
125 western avenue
Posted: April 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEXlogue is a credit-based knowledge and skill exchange platform that makes online consulting fast, real and free. It is started by a group of entrepreneurs at Harvard passionate about learning and helping others to learn. EXlogue it is the VIP resident at Harvard Innovation Lab, finalist in Harvard-China Forum Competition, and semifinalist in MIT Inno-china contest.
We offer internship in three areas: technology, marketing, curriculum design. The internship does not require fixed office hours. You can come to work with us at Boston whenever your time schedule fits, or work remotely from home. The internship is an unpaid one, but in return we will offer you:
1. hands-on experiences with technology, marketing and curriculum design.
2. connection with the Boston/Harvard entrepreneurship and investor community
3. special mentorship from the cofounders in terms of technology, business and education
4. extra credits to learn languages on eXlogue and premium membership
5. opportunity to gain teaching experiences on eXlogue
6. future full-time job offer and help for entrepreneurship
Join eXlogue, and you'll experience the coolest idea and know the coolest people in the world!
ResponsibilitiesMarketing campaign (e.g. design flyers and posters)
reach out to target customers ;
managing ane editing social media content like blog, twitter, etc.