Marketing/Advertising InternVery Last Detail
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)AdMark Digital Solutions Inc
Multimedia InternEncore Enterprises
Marketing assistant internshipRepublic of Wonders
Instagram InspiralistCauvee LLC
2017 SPRING INTERNSHIPSOmaha Media Group LLC
Sports Marketing Internships with Rosenhaus Sports - BaseballRosenhaus Sports
Marketing InternA Noise Within
Marketing InternBookmark This
Merazile Entertainment Studios
Posted: January 26 2015
Company Location: Hyattsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMerazile Entertainment is a professional video productions company with headquarters in Hyattsville, MD providing services to individuals, businesses and organizations. We serve the DC metro area and other locations. We are a full service professional video productions company and we offer significantly lower prices than our competitors. We capture your moment and then edit your event to produce a finished product that you will enjoy for years to come. We have a firm knowledge of current technology in the industry and we are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. we are looking for the go-getter enthusiastic Intern willing to take on the challenge of building the brand to the next level. Grow from within an internet and national brand to promote and push our production values in the Film/TV entertainment Industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.