New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Marketing & CommunicationsHarley London LLC
ENTERTAINMENT ADVERTISING & MARKETINGPPM
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Texas - AustinMosaic Sales Solutions
Dell Campus Ambassador: University of Southern CaliforniaMosaic Sales Solutions
Event Coordinator - Full TimeProspect Solutions
Entry Level Marketing AssistantProspect Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
16372 kenrick ave
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at the Flink Agency we are offering a marketing and social media internship you will work with a team here at the office to come up with ideas to market the agency hours are negotiable and there is also a pay option
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.