Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Marketing InternBookmark This
5755 Granger Road Suite 615
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusinesses that partner with DePere Concepts Inc. come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our tried and true sales and marketing system works for them all.
You’re new to the work force but you’re ambitious and looking to hit the ground running. Your communication skills and leadership abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace our client’s latest services and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide caliber client service and team building initiatives. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and the DePere Concepts team. Working with them, you set the vision of the business development strategy.
Be at the heart of DePere Concepts future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap!
Responsibilities• Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
• Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
• Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
• Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
• Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
• Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement into a senior management role**
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Relevant experience in a leadership role
• Ability to speak English fluently
• Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
• Interest in developing customer partnerships.
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.