MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Learn from a guru! eCommerce - marketing, software, social mediaSim1ems
V-log Video Blog Internet Social Media Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK too)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing/Graphics Design InternInnocor, Inc.
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
4740 Discovery Drive
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNCEE Labs is a product compliance testing laboratory in Lincoln, NE. We provide testing services for companies who want to market their electronic products in the US and internationally. We are looking for an energetic intern to assist with all facets of our marketing requirements. The position is available immediately and will continue through the school year.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.