PR Writing InternshipRight2Revenue.com
Marketing Interns for Management Training, Account ManagersSignature
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Digital Marketing InternFaircomNY
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Summer Associate - MarketingK. Hovnanian Homes
Cloud Marketing & Social Media ManagerCHEETAH
Marketing InternBookmark This
800 Boylston Street, 16th Floor
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoo-In provides career consultations to applicants looking for entry-level jobs. We specialize in high-demand job areas, like investment banking, management consulting, investment management, and much more. We are a group of professionals who experienced the pain of job search and are determined to improve the process. Come say hello and let’s get started on your journey.
Responsibilities1. Responsible for Shoo-in social media platforms ( WeChat, Facebook/Twitter, etc), including send out content design, modification and selection
2. Prepare and promote original press releases and send out promotional information timely
3. Using Internet resources to develop clients. Using online chat tools to actively follow up with the clients, establish a good relationship with clients, and provide feedback information
4. Provide creative ideas for various social media promotions. Coordinate with design team to ensure the content fit the brand marketing strategy
5. Participate in planning, publicity and promotion Shoo-in brand-related activities;
6. Collect information to analyze Shoo-in's marketing
Requirements1. Familiar with various social media platforms' operation, including WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, Douban, Facebook, Twitter and etc.
2. Have good command of both English and Chinese.
3. Responsible and have passion on the work.
4. Logical thinking skills. Great team player.
5. Great at networking, mingling, and able to deal with unexpected situations
6. Social media promotion experience preferred.
SkillsRequired - Mandarin Chinese
Preferred - Social Media Marketing