Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Hawthorne Group
Posted: May 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI have a small marketing company in Houston, TX. We provide branding, marketing campaigns for clients. Additionally, I have been completely focused on an e-learning course along with the re-launch of a magazine that will be online.
The intern candidate will have to be extremely flexible (we bounce from project to project) and also creative. I want a self-starter who can take direction however also provide input and look at ideas with fresh eyes.
Everything now has some social media strategy and both of the large projects need implementation to target our unique core audience.
The magazine has a multi-cultural family focus and even though it was extremely well received in print, we are looking to transform it for digital.
I use several online programs to assist in project planning and communication. Basecamp, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Knowledge in those programs will be a plus.
I was a college intern and learned invaluable information which helped me launch my business!
Responsibilities- Create, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR, Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.