Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
244 Fifth Ave, Suite 2035
New York, NY
Posted: November 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a highly-driven, motivated, and creative intern to join our team. We are seeking experienced students in their last year of college. If the internship works for both parties we will offer you a full-time position after the internship ends.
Please send your resumes directly to email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Masters Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Email Campaigning, Content Creation, Content Marketing, SEO, Advertising, Inbound Marketing, Inbound Lead Generation, American English, English Composition
Preferred - Information Technology, Information Security Awareness