Social Media InternChoice Premiums
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Entry Level Junior Marketing Assistant: Entry Level MarketingInfinite Promotional Solutions
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing InternBookmark This
244 Fifth Ave, Suite 2035
New York, NY
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a highly-driven, motivated, and creative intern to join our team. We are seeking experienced students in their last year of college. If the internship works for both parties we will offer you a full-time position after the internship ends.
Please send your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Masters Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Advertising, SEO, B2B Marketing, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy, Content Creation, English Composition, American English, Inbound Lead Generation, Email Campaigning
Preferred - Information Technology, Information Security Awareness