Marketing InternBookmark This
265 W. 37th Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMILLY is a luxury contemporary fashion brand, founded by designer Michelle Smith. The MILLY collection is sold at MILLY.com (add link if this is posted externally), flagship boutiques in New York City, East Hampton, Tokyo and the Middle East, as well as luxury specialty and department stores throughout the world.
The MILLY Marketing department is responsible for all global branding initiatives including social media campaigns, retail and corporate events including the CFDA’s New York Fashion Week and digital marketing for the MILLY.com e-commerce business.
Responsibilitiesesponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• General support in marketing and brand communications
• Assist with generating content for MILLY.com (http://www.MILLY.com), social media and blog, The MILLY Mag (http://blog.milly.com/)
• Assist with public relations sample requests and gifting initiatives
• Organize data and brainstorm ideas for partnerships
• Assist with photoshoots as needed
• Lend support for retail and corporate events as needed
• General office duties: phone calls, filing, printing and scanning documents, etc.
• Must be eligible for school credit
• Must be available for a minimum of 16 hours per week
• Very strong working knowledge of Excel and Outlook programs
• Knowledge of Wordpress and Adobe Design Suite a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills and follow through
• Passion and enthusiasm for the MILLY brand
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Reliable and conscientious work ethic
• Experience working on events such as Fashion Week a plus
• Previous internship experience a plus