Sponsorship, Marketing & Media AssistantThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Marketing InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Marketing and Real Estate InternThe Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
Dell Campus Ambassador: Horry-Georgetown Technical CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador: Wake Tech Community College, Main CampusMosaic North America
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Marketing and Public Relations InternAmerican Resort Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
AES Productions, LLC
Posted: August 08 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAES Productions is one of a few start up companies....Primarily AES Productions writes, manages/directs, and produces stage places. Services include: Script Writing, Directing, Acting classes, Development and Consulting.....Eventually this business will merge with the other start up companies to form one enterprise.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.