Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Sales InternBookmark This
5410 Newport Drive Suite #36
Rolling Meadows, IL
Posted: June 19 2017
DescriptionWe're looking for a creative content savvy intern with excellent writing skills to help build our online presence and manage our marketing content. Candidates should be able to spend around 15-20 hours a week working at our Rolling Meadows, IL office. The internship will be paid.
This individual will maintain BiznusSoft's presence on various social media platforms as well as create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
The intern will learn how to reach communities, and conduct marketing promotions online, and manage content within a marketing management system.
BiznusSoft is a SaaS company established in 2013 with a vision to provide maintenance free business solutions to companies worldwide. BiznusSoft provides innovative business solutions in Field Service, Human Capital Management, and Finance. Our solutions are seamlessly integrated with each other to give you access to a one stop shop of business applications.
ResponsibilitiesContent Writing for Websites:
- Layout, edit, review and publish marketing content
- Write blog posts and build posts on the BiznusSoft website
- Research content subject areas and brainstorm ideas for content topics
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Work with offshore website development team to configure content
Requirements- Current College student (junior or senior) or recent (within the last six months) college graduate
- Excellent writing, copy editing, and communication skills
- Familiarity with social networking sites including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable