Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Marketing InternSenvion Group
Marketing InternDriven Vision
Marketing InternNu Republic
Internet MarketingGFCIB and Advisers, LLC
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternBookmark This
777 S. Post Oak Lane, One Riverway, Houston, Texas 77056
Posted: June 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe turn businesses and brands into stunning empires by use of marketing and public relations with an emphasis on event initiatives, partnerships and distribution. Our specialty industries include beauty, fashion, creative entertainment, and lifestyle. We are seeking a part-time internship position based in Houston, Texas. Applicable interns must be eager to learn, have a strong interest and passion in marketing, preferably a college student. Seeking to fulfill internship positions for Summer 2015 and Fall 2015.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Apple Macintosh, Keynote, Pages