Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing Analyst InternBusiness Expo Center
Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Marketing InternBookmark This
Golden Sate Media Concepts
3050 Fite Circle,Suite 112
Posted: August 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGolden State Media Concepts is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Golden State Media Concepts is a California-based, boutique advertising agency that specializes in media buying for local and national Television, Radio, Print, and Digital Media Advertising.
What separates Golden State Media Concepts from other agencies?
What separates us from other agencies are our amazing benefit that we provide to our clients free-of-charge, we negotiate with the different Television and Radio Stations on our client’s behalf to make sure they get the absolute best price on their advertising campaign. In some cases Golden State Media Concepts can cut advertising expenses by as much as 50%, as compared to running their own Marketing Department.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback