Marketing Internship in Delhi at vin IndustriesVin Industries
Looking Business Development Interns(Sales & Marketing)Vin Industries
Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing/PR/Communications InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Marketing InternBookmark This
9600 Great Hills Trail
Posted: February 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionISA-ATX was established in 2009 in Austin. Texas. We specialize in outsourced sales and client acquisitions for service-based, Fortune 500 companies in major retail locations across the country. In today’s economy, our clients are looking for more cost effective ways to maintain and grow their current market share. Our marketing techniques cater to our client’s needs by speaking directly to our client's potential customers providing them immediate assistance with a personal touch. This overall direct marketing approach enhances client brand loyalty, which translates into increased revenues and success, creating a positive, long lasting impression.
Here at ISA-ATX we only promote from within our company, so we train and develop our staff ourselves. Every manager has started with our internship program or entry-level positions. Learning our business from the inside out increases the effectiveness of our senior level executives as leaders and managers.
We are looking for the right interns to assist with our growing our marketing and sales divisions. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented. We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in Academics/Educational Background, Employment History, or Extra Curricular Activities.
Responsibilities- Manage promotions and materials.
- Educate retail consumers on the products and services our clients offer.
- Provide customer support to new audiences/consumers.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Business Management.
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Professionally represent clients in all areas of business at the local retail locations our events take place at as well as in our office.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - College Applications, Universities, University Recruitment, Bilingual-English/Spanish, American English, Brand Communication, Advertising Sales, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Accountability, Communication Skills