Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Content Marketing InternElevate United
LOOKING FOR A PR & MARKETING INTERN!kargoe.com
Promotions Assistant - Entry LevelSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Client Relations AssociateSynergy Management
Marketing InternBookmark This
Team Toopet Properties
10320 Little Patuxent Parkway
Posted: January 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeamToopet.com is a start up company made up of diverse professionals who help connect people who want to rent homes with people who want to lease their properties to renters. We provide home owners with impressive property management service options. For renters, we offer helpful tools such as listings alerts, same day tour options, affordability calculators, customer support specialist, and a quick and simple application process to make finding the right home easier.
The Marketing Intern's goal is to connect with REAL LIVE PEOPLE as a TeamToopet.com ambassador. The Marketing Intern will assist with managing social campaigns and creating a buzz about TeamToopet.com. The ideal candidate for this position will will demonstrate the ability multi-task, be a quick learner, analytical thinker, will be detail oriented and highly organized. She/he must be a team player, possess a positive attitude for work and in stressful situations.
Pay & Perks:
- Unpaid; college credits only
- Free Gym Membership
- Office Perks: Free sandwiches and snacks
- Office Perks: Free beverages
- Office Perks: Free parking
TeamToopet.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Drives traffic to webpages
- Online community building
- Co-manage Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Write and research blog posts, press releases and web content.
- Track & deliver marketing reports
- Be a TeamToopet.com Ambassador
- Work in a fast paced team environment
- Quick learner who adapts well to change
- Research & data driven
- Ability to perform clear and concise data entry
- Articulate with great communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft excel, Microsoft word and email
- Must be willing to perform daily and weekly data reports
- Must be able to strictly abide by deadlines
- Currently pursuing a Marketing career or a Marketing degree seeking student with a flexible school schedule