Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Communications InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternProcessMAP Corporation
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERNSHIPWhitewall Magazine
Elle Communications Fall 2017 InternshipsElle Communications
Marketing InternBrand Iron
Marketing InternBookmark This
1204 Chestnut Street
Posted: June 08 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionCanCore Concepts is a Licensing and Consulting company in the Legal Marijuana Industry. We own the IP and formulas for Keef Cola, voted #1 edible by High Times and winner of the 2015 Cannabis Cup. Although the company is from Colorado, two of the executives live in Pennsylvania and your internship will either be in Center City or Huntingdon Valley.
You can also intern in our Colorado office.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.