Social Media Marketing GuruMellivora
FOSSIL Project Social Media Specialist - Paid InternshipThe FOSSIL Project at the Florida Museum of Natural History (UF)
Strategic Programs InternshipMeltwater Group
Real Estate SaaS in Santa Monica | Marketing, Analytics, SupportWIKIREALTY
Marketing & Development InternNew York Interview Coaching
Fitness and Marketing InternProject Big Brand
MarketingArmstrong World Industries
Marketing Intern - Beauty & Fragrance IndustryBeauty Encounter
Marketing InternBookmark This
185 Georgia Ave E
Posted: September 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHealthSource of Fayetteville is focused on delivering superior patient care with Chiropractic, Progressive rehabilitation, nutrition and wellness/prevention services. We are looking for a marketing intern to assist in expanding our social media presence, local marketing efforts, and online marketing efforts.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations
Requirements- Pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.