Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Marketing InternBookmark This
Glitter In The South Boutique
Posted: August 17 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an online boutique that is searching for amazing and talented students who love clothes, and who are diligent, assertive, and organized.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Post highly engaging and targeted content regularly on facebook, twitter and pinterest
- Grow targeted face book fans, twitter and pinterest followers daily
- Engage with fans regularly
- Get fans and prospects from various platforms to sign up for email list
- Run contests on facebook & instagram periodically
- Convert fans and followers into paying customers
- Build relationship with influential and relevant customers on facebook and twitter (Ask customers what they think of the site)
- Write media attention grabbing press releases and distribute to influential sources weekly
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- If only interested in search engine optimization task, please indicate in your application
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be in school and trying to obtain credits and hours for internship
- Majoring in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Media, Marketing, Advertising, English, Creative Writing
- Have a passion for media and pr, social media
- Flexible work schedule
Computer and smart phone
Active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter