MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMiami in a Click
Marketing InternSkye Agency
Marketing InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing and Social Media Intern - OaklandBookmark This
CDC Small Business Finance
70 Washington St., Suite 320
Posted: April 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCDC Small Business Finance, winner of San Diego Business Journal Best Places to Work Award for 2015, assists small business entrepreneurs realize their dream of growing their own business. We provide the capital to help them achieve those dreams. For over 37 years, CDC Small Business Finance has assisted numerous small business entrepreneurs with obtaining Small Business Administration (SBA) loans and other capital to support their new or growing businesses. We are certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration, a national leader in the SBA 7(a) Community Advantage program, as well as the largest SBA 504 lender in the country.
Our company values Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork and Making A Difference and uses these values to positively impact economic development in many communities. CDC offers a flexible work environment that promotes creativity and independent thinking. Join a team of professionals working on a mission of helping small business thrive!
This position provides clerical and basic marketing duties in support of the Marketing Department such as data entry, online research, content creation and basic graphic design.
Responsibilities1) Perform data entry of contact information and marketing campaign tracking into Salesforce CRM. Training will be provided.
2) Conduct online research for customer success stories, marketing tactics, and industry research.
3) Source, create, and update graphics for marketing content such as infographics, blog post headers, social media, and website. Training on user-friendly graphics tools will be provided.
4) Conduct customer interviews to obtain testimonials and content for success stories.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.