Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Digital Marketing InternshipOrange Anchor Marketing
Digital Marketing InternshipParadise Productions
Part time Social Media and Marketing InternAmpUrBiz
Marketing Intern in New York CityBookmark This
Paper Girl Collection
600 west 111th street
New York, NY
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPaperGirl Collection is a new brand of children clothes that will grow to be a lifestyle brand encompassing room decor, textiles and toys. Simple, beautiful and imaginative; our high-quality products are illustrated with original art and each piece comes with a story about that illustration. PaperGirl Collection celebrates childhood curiosity, imagination and creative freedom.
We launched last year and are now in two important retailers and looking to expand into specialty stores and online marketplaces.
You would be working directly with Ana Bianchi, founder and designer of the brand. The main assignment is to support us in tasks related to marketing activities and promotion, either via email or direct mail. This also includes identifying and researching children boutiques in the target markets and preparing material to contact their buyers/owners, as well as, support in PR outreach to press and influential bloggers. The second is to help in events, such as trunkshows and tradeshows, from preparation, to set up and sometimes, being present. Along with these assignments we need support with our social media outreach.
Most of the work can be done remotely, but must be able to meet have availability to meet in person as needed (2-4 times a month).
Being New York City based is highly preferred.
Responsibilities- support founder/designer in a variety of marketing related tasks
- Research and support in boutique outreach in target cities
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with launch preparations and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Support in industry trade shows and other events.
- must have experience in fashion marketing
- must have experience in using Word and Excel
- must have experience with social media
- good to have experience with photoshop and illustrator
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master Degree in Marketing or Business , specially if related to Fashion
- Must have experience in market research and competitive analysis
- Must have experience in social media outreach
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be responsible, focused and organized.
- Should be proactive, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Market Planning, Market Development, Office 2010, Fashion Blogging, Sales and Marketing, Fashion Marketing, Trade Show Coordination
Preferred - Fashion Design, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Childrenswear, Graphic Design Software