SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Social Media InternshipSweet & Spark, Curated Vintage Jewelry
Marketing InternBookmark This
Good Feet DFW
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGood Feet is the largest and fastest growing provider of Custom Fit Arch Support for over 18 years, we are the original and the #1 seller of arch supports. Good Feet Arch Supports have helped millions of people all over the world relieve their feet, knee, hip and back pain and to once again enjoy all of their lifestyle activities....PAIN FREE!! We have supports that will fit in most of your shoes, including boots and flip flops
This role will manage our Google Adwords PPC Campaigns and Analytics, with a focus on optimizing our spend, performance and conversions.
- Daily management of multiple paid search campaigns
- Launching, monitoring, analyzing and communicating effective and ineffective areas of a paid search program
- Developing and modifying bidding strategies and effective keyword budget management
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of website performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Integrate strategies and recommendations into other active marketing channels such as Social Media.
While this is an unpaid position, there is an opportunity to earn commissions from media sales in the course of the work.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Solid experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid experience with Google Analytics
- PPC and online marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills