Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing Intern - Blog LeadThe Mentor Method
Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elizabeth Craft Designs Inc.
29340 Industrial Way unit 406
Posted: May 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElizabeth Craft Designs Inc is a small business focussed on designing, manufacturing, import and export of products for the arts & craft industry. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in this particular industry due to a combination of unique designs and a manageable level of technology in combination with a strong educational focus to all business and user levels. Our 72K followers on Facebook and regular visitors on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Youtube channel and blog love our product and Els the owner.
The internship position that we are offering has a focus on developing a range of marketing /communication products including a digital brochure, marketing material and educational support tools for our retailers and world wide distributor network.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Enthusiastic, High level of initiative, Computer Proficiency, Building Customer Relations
Preferred - Microsoft Applications, Adobe CS5