Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital Marketing Internshipcar2go
Marketing And Operations Internship- Spring/ Summer 2017Luxor Linens
Event Coordinator - Sales and MarketingSupply Chain Latin America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Elizabeth Craft Designs Inc.
29340 Industrial Way unit 406
Posted: May 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElizabeth Craft Designs Inc is a small business focussed on designing, manufacturing, import and export of products for the arts & craft industry. We are one of the fastest growing businesses in this particular industry due to a combination of unique designs and a manageable level of technology in combination with a strong educational focus to all business and user levels. Our 72K followers on Facebook and regular visitors on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Youtube channel and blog love our product and Els the owner.
The internship position that we are offering has a focus on developing a range of marketing /communication products including a digital brochure, marketing material and educational support tools for our retailers and world wide distributor network.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Computer Proficiency, High level of initiative, Building Customer Relations, Enthusiastic
Preferred - Microsoft Applications, Adobe CS5