UNPAID Miami Social Media / Digital Marketing InternMyCityNetworks
Marketing and Events InternsStar Mountain Capital
Marketing Copywriter InternsStar Mountain Capital
Entry Level InternshipPageHub
Digital Content InternsStar Mountain Capital
SEO Marketing InternsStar Mountain Capital
Marketing InternMarketing Mojo
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesSpring Strategies
Marketing InternBookmark This
777. S. Post Oak Lane, One Riverway, Houston, Texas 77056
Posted: June 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe turn businesses and brands into stunning empires by use of marketing and public relations with an emphasis on event initiatives, partnerships and distribution. Our specialty industries include beauty, fashion, creative entertainment, and lifestyle. We are seeking a part-time internship position based in Houston, Texas. Applicable interns must be eager to learn, have a strong interest and passion in marketing, preferably a college student. Seeking to fulfill internship positions for Summer 2015 and Fall 2015.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft
Preferred - Keynote, Apple Macintosh, Pages