Marketing InternBookmark This
The Biz Knows
Posted: January 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Biz Knows is an organization devoted to helping businesses reach their goals. We are currently in search of a student who is pursuing a career in Marketing/PR. This individual will assist in taking the company to the next level with regards to promotion of events/services, public relations, and branding.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.