Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media Marketing / Photography Internship (Casual – 12 hours per week) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing InternBookmark This
Kimberly K. Parker International
Posted: January 17 2016
Company Location: Clinton, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKimberly K. Parker International, LLC is an Educational Consulting Company providing services for the home-schooled community, individual clients, and corporations. Kimberly K. Parker, CEO, has written and published 15 books and has helped 83 people between the ages of six and 83 realize their dream of becoming published authors. Through her newly established educational tours abroad, she aspires to encourage others through education and exploration and expose youth and adults alike to the wonders of the world.
We seek an intern to help us get the word out in a HUGE way about our products, services, and events. We are looking for a self-starter who has great ideas to share in this field. Must be social media savvy and think out-of-the-box!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.