Website image and content workZiberty Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InternJulia Franzosa INC
Marketing InternErupt Marketing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Solo Traveling Seminar
801 east 4th place
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Business Development Intern for a brand new Seminar regarding Solo Traveling.
The Seminar is currently run in Los Angeles, but the plan is to expand and bring it around the world's most famous cities.
I created a Seminar to teach people how to travel. It's a never done before kind of thing, and it's doing very well -better than expected! And I need help with social media promotion, sponsor negotiation, hire instructors, book special guest, and renting locations (world-wide scale). It's a lot, but it's well rewarded.
The workshop is currently run in Los Angeles, but it will be in Europe during the Summer and in New York City in September.
I need someone great with Email etiquette, and outstanding phone skills.
English as first language is a must.
I would prefer someone who's graduating from business school.
If you don't have a degree, but you think you are the right fit for the job, I will take you in consideration!
You will learn a lot, get credits for your work, and be able to grow in the business; get a promotion as Manager and the possibility to travel the world.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.