Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK A M S I Magazine is a fashion magazine for the sophisticated millennials. We cover everything from fashion trends/red carpet to life and dating tips. Our mission is to dedicate to the camaraderie of black sisterhood and to promote positive images of people of color. Much like our peers W, Elle, Vogue and Vanity Fair magazines, we embody quality and luxury. We're looking for passionate writers who want to inspire positive change to join our team.
Please email a sample of your work to kamsimag@gmail upon your application submission.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.