Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: March 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionK A M S I Magazine is a fashion magazine for the sophisticated millennials. We cover everything from fashion trends/red carpet to life and dating tips. Our mission is to dedicate to the camaraderie of black sisterhood and to promote positive images of people of color. Much like our peers W, Elle, Vogue and Vanity Fair magazines, we embody quality and luxury. We're looking for passionate writers who want to inspire positive change to join our team.
Please email a sample of your work to kamsimag@gmail upon your application submission.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.