Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: June 11 2015
Company Location: Gardena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEveryone loves the idea of making the world a better place, but are too busy earning a living to find time to create change.
What if you could get paid to make the world a better place and earn great money at the same time?
Fact: The average car wash wastes 47 GALLONS of water, that is 12 BILLION GALLONS of chemical waste-water dumped into the ecosystem.
Not only are we harming our ecosystem with chemical waste-water but we are wasting precious time standing around waiting at the car wash. What if we can eliminate this waste all together?
There has to be a better way to drive a shiny car.
If water is our most precious resource and time is our most valued asset, why would we waste them away?
Introducing ENVi – Detailing on Demand. The most environmentally friendly, time efficient and socially responsible on demand car care company.
With innovative products, advanced training, time efficient systems and on demand service, we have 'changing the world' all figured out.
All we need now, is you!
We are well funded and can make payments to people who contribute to our mission.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Work on projects and liase with the CEO and main passion drivers
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing and or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Care about the planet and your role in helping it.