Marketing InternMy Social Athlete
Paid Marketing InternEast Coast Realty
Marketing InternJefferson Radiology
Short VideoSouth Natick Dental
Summer 2017 Social Media Marketing InternAndrew Freeman & Co.
Promotions SpecialistGracekennedy Foods USA LLC
SEO & Content Writer InternMyers Media Group, LLC
Creative Social Media & Marketing Internship for Innovative Organic Superfood CompanySTAMBA Superfoods LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Le Monde Capital
Posted: August 06 2016
Company Location: Wilmington, DE
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssist in bringing our brand to market and thus create not only a web marketing campaign but also a campaign with brochures,flyers, order forms and product information in how we differentiate ourselves from other companies in our space
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.